Pursue Full Compensation After A Car Or Truck Accident
Nothing can put life back the way it was after a serious car accident, but a well-put-together injury claim or lawsuit can bring justice and relief. Compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering can go a long way toward putting you on the path to recovery.
Law Office of Ryan J. Villa LLC‘s mission is to protect the rights and interests of people facing significant legal challenges. A head injury, spinal cord injury or broken bones caused by an auto, truck or motorcycle accident will bring many difficulties to your life, both short-term and long-term. Our personal injury lawyers work to deliver fresh hope for the future of our clients who entrust their motor vehicle accident cases to our Albuquerque law firm.
What To Do And What To Expect After A Crash
If you are able, you can do several things to help yourself right away after a vehicle accident, including:
- Move your vehicle out of traffic, if possible.
- Tend to whoever is injured in your car if you can do so safely.
- Call 911 and/or give basic information to first responders, but do not speak about fault or about what happened without legal counsel.
- Take pictures of the accident scene if you can, including the wrecked vehicles, the surroundings and your injuries or the injuries of others who are in your vehicle.
- Get prompt medical care and follow doctors’ recommendations to help your healing along.
We also urge you to take advantage of our offer of a free consultation with an attorney after a car or truck wreck or motorcycle accident in Albuquerque or elsewhere in New Mexico.
What You Can Expect From Our Law Firm
If you then decide to work with our law firm on your injury claim or lawsuit, we will get busy conducting a thorough investigation into the fundamental aspects of your case:
- The accident – including answers to the key question: Who is responsible to compensate you for your injuries?
- Your injuries – including your health care providers’ prognosis for your future: Will you be dealing with long-term disabilities?
- Your immediate and long-term needs – including emergency medical attention and a close look at financial matters: How will your medical bills be handled before your claim or lawsuit reaches a conclusion?